Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome!

Hello dear readers and drivers on Singapore roads. I created this blog so that me, a obedient and law-abiding driver on Singapore road, can have a platform to vent out my displeasure on errant drivers on our roads. I hope Singapore roads can have more drivers who have better road manners, friendly and "inkiasu". I consider private car owners to be already fortunate to have the comfort of driving their own cars and cruising on our smooth roads in Singapore, so let's not take them for granted. There's really no need to be so impatient. Take it slow in life and admire the beautiful scenary around us now...Drive Safely Not Sorry.

4 comments:

safi said...

Hi
what is inkiasu?I am saif from Bd.

safi said...

I like to visit Singapore.How?Its nice country.
saiful14@gmail.com

Marcus XA said...

Hi Saif! Kiasu in Singapore context means "afraid to lose out" So "inkiasu" means "not afraid to lose out". And which country is Bd? Please feel free to visit this beautiful country! (hopefully minus the bad drivers)

Lukreiss said...

Yeah... Absolutely beautiful. Simply wonderful! Almost unbelievable!!! Opps. Exaggerated.. Did i??