Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Taxi irritates the most

I didn't managed to take a video of what this taxi driver did, but i'm going to let all of you know that this taxi is a WHITE MERC CAB, SHB6622. So let me describe the incident.

We both exit from Jurong Town Hall Road into Jurong East Ave 1 (along the SPC petrol kiosk). After I turned into Jurong East Ave 1, I was on the left lane (which is the correct lane I should enter), but this cab, as usual, enter into the right lane. Then he has to stop as there were a cab and a lorry which were waiting to turn right. After I passed the first pedestrian crossing, I signalled my right signal light to filter to the right lane as I have to turn right at the next T-Junction into Jurong East St 21. This Merc cab, which was behind me, filter left. As I was approaching the T-Junction, this Merc cab suddenly came in front of me and turned right! As he was rushing to turn, he didn'tm see that there was a pedestrian (a cyclist in fact) crossing the pedestrian crossing, so the Merc cab has to jam brake. Damn irritating isn't it?!

I hope his cab company-COMFORT, can see this entry. Once again, this irritating cabby drives a WHITE MERC CAB, SHB6622.

1 comment:

Lukreiss said...

Thanks for the stressing on the cab number... Quite nice and should buy 4D. Hope kena this week.
Taxi is kinda roadkings if you want to call it that way.
Never give way, never budges, never a road model. Suckie harzardsss!