Thursday, March 13, 2008

Van speeding on Farrer Road towards Lornie Road again

This is getting out of hand! I have bumped into a speeding van driving on the extreme right lane along Farrer Road flyover towards Lornie Road again!



I didn't continue filming this van but let me describe to you what he did later. He filtered all the way to the extreme left lane, wanted to exit PIE before Lornie Road. Then as the van was beginning to exit, it suddenly went back to the right lane and drove towards Lornie Road! Totally absurd! Just what was he thinking?! The traffic was heavy and it was raining and this idiot resorts to this kind of driving behaviour!

1 comment:

Lukreiss said...

I can agree no more than this. It is quite "common" to see flying cars on this stretch btw lornie and thomson. Saw a mucierlago which took my breath away before. Should change roadname lah!